Black Women Shoot Fast Food Worker Over Order

Two women from Milwaukee were charged after a George Webb employee was shot in the face while he was already on the ground after an argument at Wauwatosa restaurant last month. 20-years-old Bryanna Johnson and Breanta Johnson, have been charged with attempted first-degree intentional homicide in Milwaukee County Circuit Court.

Bryanna Johnson shot and killed the 26-year old employee after he was punched and struggled him on the ground by Breanta Johnson. Breanta Johnson then stomped on the employee’s face after he was shot, according to an incident report.

Bryanna Johnson (left), Breanta Johnson (right)

The two women are being held on a $100,000 cash bond each. If convicted they could face up to 60 years in prison.

Just after midnight on January 30th, 2019 police were dispatched to the restaurant at 12201 W North Ave. When police interviewed another employee at the restaurant, he said that the four women were being “impatient and rude.” The witness claimed the women were upset because they had been waiting for their food a long time.

The argument quickly escalated and the two employees requested the women to leave. Breanta left the restaurant but she returned quickly with a gun which she handed to Bryanna Johnson. According to the witness, Breanta punched and wrestled the employee to the ground then Bryanna shot him in the face. All four women left the restaurant after Breanta stomped on the employee’s face.

Wauwatosa police announced that they took four adult women into custody following two search warrants in Milwaukee four days after the shooting.

George Webb Restaurants released a statement confirming that the employee is in stable condition after being rushed to the hospital after the shooting. The GoFundMe campaign, All in for Anthony has raised more than $19k so far to help the employee’s recovery.

“As most of you know Anthony was shot directly in the face. Anthony lost his teeth and a major portion of his tongue on the right side of his face. He has bullet fragments in his sinuses and lungs and the bullet severed a major artery in his neck and remains in his neck,” the employee’s mom said. “I cannot thank everyone enough for the outpouring of love, support, and prayers,” she added. 

If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share”!